Monday, May 9, 2011

Purex laundry Detergent with Zout written review

As most of you know I did a video review for Purex complete with Zout stain remover. but I guess the insiders group does not count video reviews no matter how much time and effort it took me to do it LOL so Im doing a written review for it here .

I was able to try Purex complete laundry detergent with Zout stain remover through the Purex insiders group .

I have been using it on all my laundry and find it to be a very effective Laundry detergent with powerful stain removers and excellent cleaning power, It smells very nice and will get your whites white and you colors bright and costs less than some other detergents . It also saves you money because you do not have to buy a separate stain remover to add to the wash . The stain removing power of zout is already built in and provides you with a great working laundry detergent that will remove all kinds of stains on all fabrics ,making it an easy and efficient way to do laundry .. thanks for reading my written review

No comments:

Post a Comment