Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wow great savemore deal on beautiful collages for photos

This is today's save more deal I saw this and thought with all the talented photographers who follow my blog, you my want to get one This is a 147.00 value .I know my deer pictures would look awesome in one of these .also if you join up they will give you a 10.00 credit so you can use it on this deal and get it for 29 instead of 39 . Also free shipping here is the info and link to the site
http://Savemore.com


30”x40” photo collage on premium glossy photo paper
Add up to 30 photos
Photos are retouched & collage is designed by an artist
Includes FREE shipping
Details
Expires January 18, 2012. Redeem online at BoaPix Free shipping is included. No cash back. Must use in one visit. May not be combined with other offers. This offer may not be redeemed until day after close of sale. Framing is not included. Limit one for yourself and three as gifts.

1 comment: