Wednesday, July 20, 2011

wow received my awesome Oscar De La Renta perfume today paid only 6.00

I had posted this deal or at least I did on my facebook and twitter I cant seem to find the post on my blog I wonder if it was a glitch. anyway I received my gorgeous Ocsar De La Rents perfume today along with a really nice sample of another perfume.
here is what I did
10.00 Voucher for joining
5.00 in pay pal money I had
this gave me 15.00 for a 30.00 voucher to D'dara
my 30.00 voucher was spent on the perfume which costs 31.00 with free shipping . so I got a large bottle of perfume for 6.00 because of this deal .check out the photo.
I post about these deals all the time so if you missed this one be sure to check out my posts for more from savemore or you can join here and get your 10.00 for joining and never miss a new deal
http://Savemore.com

1 comment: