Monday, October 31, 2011

book review Forever Faithful by Karen Kingsbury

Forever Faithful: The Complete TrilogyForever Faithful: The Complete Trilogy by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Forever Faithful by Karen Kingsbury Is a fantastic Christian fiction trilogy that I was able to read through blogging for books.
As most of you know I do not like to give anything away when I do a review so I do not talk about that happens but rather my impressions of the stories.
Forever Faithful by Karen Kingsbury- Is a really great group of full sized novel's . These are very inspirational and would be especially uplifting for any Christian who is going through some difficult times or a crisis of faith due to those difficulty's.

In the first book Waiting for Morning. This story deals with having ones dreams destroyed and coming to terms with our anger and resentment. It shows us how to find the ability to forgive and rebuild our dreams through faith and trust in God who is able to turn our weakness into strength.

A Moment of weakness-This story illustrates the loving forgiveness of God. In this story we learn that sin and deception do have consequence's that can really disrupt our lives. It also teaches us that we are guided by a loving God who wants us to we learn from our mistakes not be destroyed by them. The message in this story is Gods strength is made perfect in weakness and nothing can separate us from the love of Christ.

Halfway to Forever -This story Is the continuing story of Matt and Hannah and Jade and Tanner as they face some of their greatest struggles and disappointment's and how Faith and the love of each other will see them through, keep them looking forward and to be strong in the Lord and the power of his love.

All of these stories are often sad and show the many struggles Christians face and how God can see you through them and because of them you will become a better Christian and be able to have the ability to love and be love through his mercy and grace.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just downloaded some of Karen Kingsbury books onto my Kindle. I am so glad I happened through this blog via the Reflexions Tuesday Blog Hop. I read a lot of Tracey Petersen book and thought Karen Kingsbury looked similar so thought I would give them a try. I can't wait to read them now.

    My name is Jana and I am now a follower. Can't wait to come back and see what else you have to say. Thanks so much for all you do. Jana http://www.adoctorandanurse.com

    ReplyDelete