Friday, October 7, 2011

OMG Im in Love with the new Lenovo IdeaPad® U300s designer Ultrabook

I just heard about this awesome Lenovo IdeaPad® U300s designer Ultrabook Through the Vogue Influencer network and I'm soooo hoping I'm picked to win one. I just love the look and the features I learned from watching this extremely informative video for it See how Tamara, co-founder of a well-known Fashion PR Agency uses her Lenovo IdeaPad™ U300s designer Ultrabook™.It's useful for graphic design college students.

Dose this not look like a great computer so thin and easy to use. I love the wireless mouse and the awesome sleek design very fashionable ! The Lenovo IdeaPad® U300s designer Ultrabook™ with the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor is a new concept notebook. Combining an immaculate, full-metal, super-slim design with long battery life and smart technologies, the Lenovo IdeaPad U300s is designed for the fashion-conscious customer who wants a cutting edge laptop without compromising on design. Available to buy this November. Winning one of these would make my entire year for sure and I would also be able to show you all the great things about it through a video review. Here is a photo of one they make in Grey

and here is a First glimpse at the Lenovo ad in the November issue of Vogue Magazine.. simply stunning !!!!

Wow and OMG this is got to be the very best way to combine innovative functionality and fashion together what more could you want. I really hope to be able to video review this Stunning Lenovo IdeaPad® soon .. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a laptop out of my dreams! It looks so lightweight and fashionable! :) I hope you win it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I like Lenovo's Laptop.

    I want to get some Lenovo Laptop Repair Tips and get best services in UK.

    ReplyDelete