Monday, October 17, 2011

Renuzit Fresh Accents holiday air fresheners video review

This is my video review for the new Renuzit Fresh Accents holiday air fresheners that I got to try through Purex insiders club these are small but mighty in fragrance .I really liked them and was so happy I got to try them through Purex.

I did this video so you can see how cute they are and my thoughts about the scent and lasting power as a air Freshener. This will be available soon if now now and I think they would make an awesome edition to your holiday decorating these come in 2 scents Winter Berry and Festive snow.

My favorite is the Festive Snow in green . Below you will find my video review thanks for looking :)

- Renuzit brand provided free samples of Fresh Accents air freshener so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment