Sunday, November 27, 2011

Product review Qwik Shower Wipes

I was able to try and sample of these really useful Qwik shower wipes recently and I thought they were sooo handy. I really think these would be great to have on hand for any kind of sports activity or camping. In our busy schedules its often hard to find the time for a quick shower after a sports practice and this is where Qwik Shower comes in. These are extra big pre moistened wipes that are made special for cleaning and deodorizing.

originally made for fundraising they are quickly becoming popular for everyday use. These have been tested to provide us with a quick and easy way to freshen up after working out or after playing sports.

I especially think they would be awesome for taking with you on a camping of hiking vacation.

I use to do a lot of camping when I was a girl and I would have loved to have these available than. We had a camper but it did not have a shower so we had to use the camp ground facilities. I cant tell you how gross these public showers were back than and I really dreaded using them. With Qwik Shower wipes you are getting a powerful cleaning and deodorizing extra large wipe that really works well and smells nice.

The uses for Qwik Shower wipes are endless and because of their large size they are equipped to do larger jobs than conventional wipes. These would be great to have on hand on hot days on the golf course, after a sports practice, Camping and hiking or anything where you may end up being less fresh than you would like. I think these are a very innovative product and Im so happy I got to try a sample.I hope you give them a try you can get them on amazon and You can find more info about Qwik Shower Wipes at this link quick shower wipes info
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks for looking at my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment