Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Balance Nimble Bars review Very Tasty

I got a chance to try these awesome nutrition bars recently and I think that these are the very best tasting Balance bars to date. I love a good nutrition bar and I do post a lot about them.I have a few favorites, but after trying these I have to say that these are really good. I love the peanut butter bar and the yogurt orange swirl bar.

whats great about these is that they are not only packed with 10g of protein but that also have good stuff inside for your skin like Lutein 10mg-beta carotene and antioxidants. They are also only 120 calories each! That's awesome !

I am so happy I got a chance to try these and I love that they are sweetened with Truvia, so Im sure I'm not getting a bunch of empty calories.

These little bars really will give you a boost of energy and and fill you up well so you can actually stop being hungry in the afternoon. I found it good to eat these in the morning or afternoon ,not to close to bedtime. I did that once and was up a while way into the night with loads of energy keeping me from sleeping so though I like a bedtime snack ,these are best eaten during the day.

So if you have not had a chance to try these yet and you are looking for a change of pace from the ordinary bar, I would say give these little power houses a try. Im sure you will lover them and the energy they provide with way less calories than the ordinary nutrition bar. These are available in stores and online at 15.99 per box of 12. Thanks for reading my review

No comments:

Post a Comment