Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday style with Talbots

Talbots has always been a very stylish store to shop in, and no matter what the season you can be sure that Talbots will have what your looking for. I personally love Talbots, because they have an excellent department for Petites. Its very inclusive and dose not make me feel left out because Im so short.

They have a very nice sale going on now with a number of codes you can use to get an even better deal. The beautiful sweaters and stylish Jackets are only the tip of the Talbots iceberg and you can find just about anything for any occasion.

I thought I would start by showing you some photos of some awesome outfits for holiday wear this year. I am so in love with the sweaters. You may think because I live in Florida, I would never have to have any sweaters. I actually have more sweaters here than when I lived up north because of the infernal air conditioning everyone sets to subzero. My Husband likes it really cold and I'm constantly freezing so I buy a lot of sweaters and Talbots has some very unique and stylish sweaters available.

But more than sweaters they really have some lovely things for this year's holiday season here are some photos of some keepers.

Lustrous Cap-Sleeve Sweater and Shimmer Pleat Skirt Luster Double-Faced Wool Top and Luxe Flannel Hostess Skirt. Chateau Plush Coat, Shimmer Sequin Top and Heritage Slim & Flare Pants. Luxe flannel Jacket, Luxe flannel Slim and Flare Pant and Shimmering Sequin Sheath Dress Texture Cashmere Cowl-Neck Sweater and Sequins Hostess Skirt. Satin wrap top and double-faced wool pencil skirt. Double-Faced Wool Toggle coat. Colorblocked sheath dress and coat Gabbi Colorblocked chunky-heel pump Shimmering Sequin Jacket.

So you see what I mean, each and everyone of these would be so holiday appropriate, and so unique you will be sure to turn many a head this holiday season. Thanks for having a look I hope you visit Talbots soon here is a link Talbots apparel for style

No comments:

Post a Comment