Friday, December 9, 2011

Review Purex Triple Action Detergent

I was able to try this totally awesome Laundry Detergent
from Purex insiders called Purex Triple Action Detergent. I put it to work right away and here is what I found

This new and improved Triple Action detergent is for all machines including HE First it smells so nice and makes the laundry smell clean and fresh. Than I put it to work on my husbands really dirty clothes and they came out so lovely and clean I was really happy with the results.

I hate to admit it but sometimes my husband will wear his favorite T-Shirt for a few day straight. I just can't get him to put on one of the many others he has because he loves 2 of his shirts exclusively. He says they have been broken in and are more comfy than others he has, so he is always wearing it and by the time it does hit the laundry, its in dire need of washing and deodorizing.

This is where Purex Triple action does its work by not only cleaning but buy deep cleaning so this nasty shirt is fresh and looking new again.(this is in spite on the many food stains on it too)

Purex Triple Action Detergent, cleans it the first time getting out stains and odors and making it ready for another 2 or 3 day wear.

Purex has really come up with a fantastic new product that will save you so much money over the leading brands and provide you with totally clean and fresh laundry. If you have not tried Purex Triple Action Detergent, I encourage you to give it a go on your toughest laundry problems and you will see, that no matter what kind of machine you use it with, it will deliver on it promises in a huge way.

you can also fine this product in many of the scents you know and love and in different formulas, so you can pick the best one for your family. Formulas range from regular, to free and clear, to natural you really cant go wrong investing in this awesome laundry detergent that will work hard for you and do a great job for you. Thanks for looking at my review

I was provided with a sample but all my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment