Saturday, December 17, 2011

Song at Dawn by Jean Gill book review

Song at DawnSong at Dawn by Jean Gill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked Song at Dawn by Jean Gill. I really love the time period and try and read anything that comes out like this . Song at Dawn really gave me a feel of what it was like to be at court around the time of the crusades.

It tells us just how much intrigue was present even among performers and servants. I liked all the characters and thought the romance was very realistic and believable.
The story was very interesting and was well written and researched . I would recomend this book to anyone who is interested in reading historical fiction and Im so happy I won and could add this one to my library so I can read it again in the future. If you like historical fiction for the time period around the crusades or if you just like some juicy palace intrigue this is a great book to have in your library as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment