Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I love my gift from QVC and Vogue Influencer

Just before the holidays Vogue influencer network and QVC gave me such an awesome gift I wanted to tell you about it .I would have posted about this earlier but I have been sooo sick with a flu I could hardly get out of bed.

Anyway I got this lovely Lisa Robertson’s QVC Favorites: bare Minerals Box of Gems 20-piece Color Collection about 10 days before Christmas Making me wish I were attending cosmetology school online

Its really pretty and has so many colors in it that Ill be able to wear a different lip gloss for every day of the week. I also really love the Bare Minerals eye shadows. These are sooo easy to use and really sparkle.

I cant Thank Vogue Influencer network and QVC enough for gifting me this beautiful box of Gems so I could have such a complete collection of both eyeshadow and lip glosses. Thanks Vogue !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment