Saturday, March 3, 2012

Book Review Not This Time By Vicki Hinze

I really loved Not this Time By Vicki Hinze. Its so rare to fine a really good Christian Mystery! If you have not read anything By Vicki I encourage you to give her a try.

I really thought the suspense was superb and this book really had me on the edge of my seat guessing all the way. Not This Time has characters that are strong and human and its a great suspense story that even nonchristians would love .

Vicky Hinze has the ability to get her point across without sounding preachy. Since this is a mystery, I really do not want to say too much about the actual story, but trust me its really going to keep you guessing and Keep you on the edge of your seat.- I was able to read this book through Blogging for books Thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment