Saturday, March 3, 2012

My New Haircut for spring

I just got my haircut at the Fantastic Sams near me for spring. I was really worried because I had such long hair and wanted it a lot shorter for the season.

I took in a photo of what I wanted so she could go by that and she did an awesome job on it So I just want to say Thanks!!!! Kelly for doing my hair sooo awesomely and for taking the time to get it just right . Kelly works at the Palm coast Fantastic Sams she is a real artist and I'm so happy with my hair I could do a snoopy dance LOL here are some picture I took of it when I got home. If Kelly ever leaves Fantastic Sams I sure hope she will let me know where she is going so I can see her all the time :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Lori. It looks good on you. The tone of your skin and your smile are much more emphasized with a short haircut.

    ReplyDelete