Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard

As with the last book I read from Linore Rose Burkard titled Before the seasons end I loved this next installment. This awesome book picks right up where the last story ended and we once again fine ourselves happily reading about Ariana Forsythe and her pending marriage to Phillip Mornay .

This is really a wonderful story of faith and love. Linore has the ability to transport her readers to 1813 so we can really feel we are part of this story. I loved everything about this story, its uplifting and has a nice amount of suspense and intrigue.

As Ariana is planning her wedding to Phillip she finds herself a target of someone who desires to destroy the happiness she has found with Phillip and her pending new life as his wife. Ariana not only has mysterious strangers giving her problems but also has to contend with Phillips household staff, some of which are none to happy about Ariana becoming their mistress.

The awesome book clearly shows that when God is for us who can stand agents us and when we put our faith in our father all things will work out for our good.

This is the kind of story you will want to read over and over again and I'm so happy I was able to add them all to my collection. I recommend all of Linore's Book to anyone who loves Christian fiction, as I do, and to those who love a good regency romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment