Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coppertone water babies sunscreen reviews

I have some sunscreen products that are my favorite for enjoying the sunny days of summer in style so I thought I would share with you some things about them.

First I have 4 grandchildren who are constantly swimming in the pool and spending a lot of time in the sun. Its really important to keep them protected with a hardworking sun block and Coppertone has just the thing.

Coppertone water babies sunscreen pure and simple lotion is great because its tear free oil fragrance and dye free so your not getting anything you do not need. its 50 SPF and the # 1 pediatrician recommended brand.I think this is the best choice in a sunscreen for younger swimmers.

Coppertone also makes some other really helpful items in their Coppertone Water Babies delicate Foaming lotion. This one is a 75 SPF and a broad spectrum UVA/UVB water proof sunscreen that's easy to apply and is moisture rich. It will not sting or irritate babies delicate skin and is just an awesome product for sun care.

The next one I really love is the Coppertone wet N clear that you can spray on wet skin and it still be effective in protecting with an SPF of 45+ this one is water resistant up to 80 mins so that a real benefit with swimming kids. Coppertone wet N Clear will cut through water on the skin.

All of these are fantastic for my grandchildren who live in Florida and have to be protected from the sun always. 2 of my Grandsons are fair children with red hair so its double important to be sure they have adequate protection.

Now For me I have a Coppertone favorite I love and that's Coppertone Sport. This product is ultra sweatproof and will not run into your eyes while your sitting at the pool or going for that hike in the woods.This is a high performance broad spectrum UVA/UVB with an SPF of 50 .I also love that it has antioxidants for extreme conditioning and defense. This is my choice of sunscreen because I really hate sunscreens that seem to melt of and get in your eyes.

All of these products are a fantastic choices to have on hand for those happy sun saturated days at the beach or pool. Thanks for reading my review

1 comment:

  1. We moms should definitely protect our children's skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It's summer here in Manila, so your review couldn't have come at a better time :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete