Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ecover Laundry Liquid Sunny day Review

I was really happy to be able to try the new Ecover laundry liquid called sunny day through Naturally Savvy. I love Ecover product and use both the dishwasher tabs and the rinse aid which both work fantastic so you can imagine how excited I was to try the Liquid laundry detergent.

I am so happy that Ecover added a beautiful light scent to this laundry product that really dose smell like a sunny day. Ecover has done it again and I am so happy to have been selected to try it out on my laundry ,which I must say it did a really great job cleaning and making my laundry as fresh as a sunny day.

I liked it so much I did a video review for it so you can see what the bottle looks like up close, and how nice the packaging is so you can find it in the store. You can see my video review below but first here are some awesome things you need to know about this laundry liquid. It works in regular washing machines and HE machines, it keeps colors bright tackles tough stains and the fresh fragrance it made from plant-based ingredients. Its concentrated so you only need to use a very small amount even for though laundry problems.

Environmental benefits are no chlorine, no phosphates, no optical brighteners biodegradable, suitable for septic tanks, not tested on animals.

The product is packaged in an innovative, 100% PlantPlastic bottle. The bottles cut out the need for petrochemicals and are 100% Recyclable and 100% Renewable: made from responsibly harvested sugarcane! (Excludes cap and label).

So for naturally clean and fresh laundry I hope you give Ecover Laundry Liquid a try soon:)you can find more info about Ecover products and this laundry Liquid here at this link.

Ecover Liquid laundry

Like I said I did a video review for it so here is that review which can also be found on my youtube channel under lorialcorn2006.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for trying Ecover's ecological Laundry Wash Sunny Day and for taking the time to prepare a video review of the product! We're thrilled that it worked so well for you ... and that you shared your positive experiences with others. With bloggers like you, we can spread the word that ecological cleaners can be very, very effective. Take care!
    -Deb for Ecover

    ReplyDelete