Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Girl's Still got it by Liz Curtis Higgs review

I was able to Read The Girl's Still Got It: Take a Walk with Ruth and the God Who Rocked Her World by Liz Curtis Higgs, through Blogging for books and I just loved it.

I have read many Books by Liz and I love them all. The book was more of a bible study than a historical christian fiction story.

Liz takes us on a journey through time as we follow Ruth and Naomi through all there hardships and Joys. Liz Curtis Higgs as the unique ability to really get us all into the story as few story tellers can. She does this with both humor and reverence which is a lovely combination and its what makes her stories leave lasting impressions.

If you love the story Of Ruth as much as I do you will love this book. Liz brings the characters to life and the message to our hearts as few can do . I am so happy I got a chance to add this book to my library and I will recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment