Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oscar Blandi pronto heat styling spray for hair review

I was wanting to get a product that would really do a good job at protecting my hair from all the heat damage I inflict upon it daily . I looked around and found this Ocsar Blandi heat protecting spray through Fab. It was on a deal and I had some Fab credits so I thought I would give it a try.

The one thing I really wanted was a spray that smelled nice did not weigh my hair down and provided a nice shine when using my flat iron. I found all of these things in this Oscar Blandi product!

I really love this and now just cant be without it, it will make your styling go quickly and be done the first time.

I liked it so much I did a video review for it which I am embedding here. Since I way better at expressing myself through video I'm sure you will get the idea about how much I really love this product and will be recommending it to all my friends for Superior heat styling pronto. I did not get a sample of this but rather paid for it and will continue to do so its really that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment