Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Power of the Prophetic Blessing by John Hagee book review

I really loved The Power of the Prophetic Blessing by John Hagee. I was so happy I was selected to receive a pre release copy. What I loved about it was the wealth of information and the detailed explanations about biblical blessings. This book never stopped to amaze me on how interesting it was and how much it enriched my faith and life in general.

Its really hard to put into words the many benefits I received by reading it . I am much more informed, I learned so much, and things I thought I understood became so much clearer to me. I just could not put it down ! This is the kind of book I will read over and over again. It would make for a really great bible study selection for a group or for just to be a part of your daily devotional.

I learned so much and I could just feel the awesome truth in each page. I also joined up at the CUFI website so I could learn more and really get into this great ministry. I found this book to be a true classic for learning about The Power of the Prophetic Blessing's and how we as Christians can apply this to our lives .

I'm very happy this book will be a permanent selection in my library. I would recommend it to anyone as a really wonderful study book for true learning. You can learn more about CUFI here at this link CUFI
This book will be available to by at the end of August. The Power of Prophetc blessing on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment