Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trusting God Book Review

Trusting God is a fantastic girlfriends in God Faith adventure . its co written by Sharon Jaynes-Gwen Smith -and Mary Southerland.

I have been reading this as part of my morning devotional reading and I really loved it. Its set up for weekly reading and journaling and also allows you to write in the book and answer the study questions . This book is part devotional and part workbook and its everything you could want in both.

I read this daily so I could do the review for it and I found each chapter to be so inspirational and filled with practical advice. Just reading it will help you increase your faith but the book also offers you an online discussion on Girlfriends in God forum or GiG. which would be at this link Girlfriends in God

All together I thing this is a excellent devotional and study book with nice resources and uplifting stories. This book would make a wonderful gift for any woman and would be especially helpful for those of us going through difficult times. I highly recommend this book.. thanks for looking at my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment