Monday, September 24, 2012

Cleopatra's Choice review

This is my review for some things I got to try through Cleopatra's Choice . Cleopatra's Choice , is a website for all things beauty , they have many exotic items available from around the globe. I was able to try 2 of their products free for the review. The first one I want to review is the Cleopatra's Choice Argan oil for hair and skin.

This is a 100% Pure, Organic (Certified) Argan Oil. Imported from Morocco. I love this product because you can do so much with it . The bottle is 4oz which is huge and sure to last you a long time. You can use this on you hair or as a skin care helper for rough and dry areas of skin that need that extra help.

This all-natural oil comes from the Argan tree and has been praised for the health benefits it can offer to moisturize dry skin and hair.

From conditioning dry hair and reducing frizzy hair to treating skin blemishes and blotches on the face, it has lovingly been called the Tree of Life.

You can safely use this product to help prevent stretch marks and help add elasticity to the skin. Argan Oil is really popular now and is and ingredient in many a beauty product but you can get the 100% pure at Cleopatra's Choice for a very reasonable price. I have been using it after my laser treatments to protect and soften the areas Im treating.

you can find Cleopatra's choice Argan oil here at this link

100% Argan Oil 4oz

The other Product I got to try is the Adovia mineral Lift serum . This is a really nice light gel serum with so many natural benefits in it. it has a unique formula of Vitamin C, Evening Primrose Oil and Dead Sea minerals, green tea and Vitamin B5 it instantly moisturizes to improve your skin's texture. I especially love that I can wear it under my foundation and once its dry I do not have to worry about pilling or flaking that some serums will do. you can find Adovia here at this link Adovia dead sea Minerals

In general you can shop Cleopatra's Choice here at this main link. Cleopatra's Choice

For these awesome products I did a video review so you can see them.so please check out the video below.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment