Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 toothbrush Review

I was able to try the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 rechargeable toothbrush, Through one of my insiders groups and I have to say its a fantastic rechargeable toothbrush. What I loved about it besides the awesome clean it provided was its very compact charger that dose not take up a whole lot of counter space and it ease of use.

This Toothbrush is powered by Braun and is made by Oral -B so you can be sure of quality and power. It will clean 5x more at the gum line which is want you want for healthy teeth.

The other really nice thing is that its not as expensive as some other rechargeable toothbrushes, Its is very simple to use and easy to travel with. The Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 toothbrush give you an outstanding clean without the huge price tag. Its very durable and the charge lasts a long time.

I have used other electric toothbrushes but this one for the price really cant be beat. Its affordable for anyone really and can be found at many retailers. Im so very happy I got to try it and I found it to be very powerful.

I also like that you can buy different brush heads for it depending on what your trying to achieve if you have sensitive teeth they also have a brush head for that , mine came with a standard but the brush heads are also not expensive and you can find them on a deal online.

I did a video review so you can see how it works and looks so I hope you get a chance to have a look at that.Thanks for reading my review of The awesome Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 toothbrush. I received a sample to try but my opinions are my own thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment