Monday, December 10, 2012

Betrayal Book Two in the "Where the Heart Lives" Series By Robin Lee Hatcher

I was able to read Betrayal Book Two in the "Where the Heart Lives" Series By Robin Lee Hatcher recently through bookSneeze. I really liked it which I was a bit surprised , the reason I was surprised is because I am not a tremendous fan of westerns, I most often read books that take place in English history. That being said I have to say this book was really very good. it had the right amount of christian reference so I could actually learn from the charters and take something from reading the book that will help me in my walk with Christ.

The story is about a widow Julia Grace who must try and keep her ranch out of hands of the nonferrous half brother of her dead husband.Julia did not have a happy life with her husband and as a result is really not interested in ever being married again.

Into her life comes a drifter with secrets of his own named Hugh Brennan . together Hugh and Julia have to overcome the betrayal's that left them devastated and learn to trust and love again.

I found this book to be a really great read that kept me very interested and was difficult to put down. I also loved the line in the book from the bible that Im going to remember always because it seems to really fit my life right now which is. " I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten" I be hopeful that the many ears of my life that were eaten my locust will one day be restored to me. So this was a really inspirational read and a story of new love new hope and new understanding I recommend it to anyone thanks for reading my review .

No comments:

Post a Comment