Friday, December 14, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest

Hi Everyone I hope you try your luck in entering into the new Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest. Its going to be a great contest and you can enter by telling wet ones what you do in a sticky situation with you child and what are your best tips for other Moms.

I remember when My son was younger we had to keep wet ones everywhere because he was the prince of sticky, with helping his dad with building things and don't get me started on candy lol. I know children can really get in some sticky messes so why not share your stories and tips and enter to win some great prizes Please enter that this link :) and thats for looking Wet Ones contest link
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment