Friday, February 8, 2013

Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter review

I was able to read a copy of Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter through handlebar group and here are my thoughts about it. First I love reading Amish books because I find inspiration in them. I really liked this story, its part one of a series called Discovery a Lancaster saga.Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter is 121 pages long and makes for a quick read, its very well done and I liked all the characters in the story right away. Its starts out with a married Amish couple who are struggling with financial problems Because the husband Luke Stoltzfus ,lots his work at the furniture store.

Luke than get a call from a relative that offers him a way to get back on his feet. Meredith, Luke's young wife is not as happy about all this as Luke is and what follows it the story, I don't like to get into it much in reviews.

Goodbye to Yesterday, is a series book so please keep in mind that their is a cliffhanger and a big one at that, this makes me want to read other books in this series so I can see what happens. I enjoyed this book and recommend any book by Wanda Brunstetter, as I have read several by her and they are always really good books . Thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment