Thursday, February 14, 2013

nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin hair care products review

I was so blessed to be selected to try these products by nuNATT, what I got to try are the 5 hair care product in the nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin line. I really fell in love with all of these for many reasons. first I have to tell you that I really over work my aging hair, because I was born with a really lousy hair color, I color it often not only to give it color but to cover grays now. I have been coloring my hair since I was 13. being 52 now you can guess that my hair is dry because of all this coloring. I also do much more damage by flat ironing it blow drying it and styling it.

I come from a long line of people who have naturally curly hair, some how I did not get the curl but the frizz, my hair is naturally frizzy and the Florida humidity makes it hard to manage. Also the water in Florida is not good for hair because they treat it with so many chemicals that its not even good to drink. I live in one of the oldest cities in america so the plumbing leaves much to be desired.

I got to try these nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin products and the very first time I used them I could see a huge difference in my hair, its so soft and felt so much younger than it has in a very long time. The product line has a Deep moisturizing shampoo, deep conditioner, Liquid keratin leave in reconstructor, an Intensive hair mask and a serum ultra shine.

All of these work together to support your hair structure and add softness ,shine and manageability, as you can see from the video I did.

doing video review can sometimes really be hard because it was really difficult to get my hair in shape to not look a mess on video. If you have seen other video review I did you might have said yo yourself that woman should do something with her hair ! believe me I have tried !

I am so happy to have discovered nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin's line of products because as you can clearly see it made a huge differences in the way my hair looks now. Having tried everything from the very very high end to the less expensive I am so glad I found something that works and will not damage my budget.

You can find these product at lots of stores and pharmacy's all over so it not something you will not be able to find which is a huge help to me. These are all very reasonably priced as well.

I hope you give them a try because I can tell you I will be using all of them so my hair can stay nice and pretty regardless of how much I put it through. nuNAAT products can be found on line at places like drugstore . com or other walk in stores so it will be easy to find. I hope you get a chance to see the video review I did, I am including it in this post so its easy to find.

I really loved doing the review for these products because I know so many of us struggle with hair damage and frizz, and I wanted to be sure you would be able to make an informed decision when you go to buy it, I hope you do soon I'm sure you will really just love what it can do for your hair and I thank you for looking at my review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment