Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Algenist reconstructing serum 10 day challenge review

I was so lucky to have been selected to do the 10 day challenge for this awesome serum from Algenist. I tried the sample they gave me for the 10 days and I really really like it. This serum is a lot different than other you may have tried because of the new cutting edge ingredients. Algenist makes a bunch of great products for anti aging, this serum is easy to use absorbs into the skin very quickly and leaves it looking radiant.

after using it I think its worth every penny of the cost and I am a real cheaper. I do not like to spend a great deal on things that I have not yet tried because so much is out there that simply does not work and I have tried a bunch. I do get to try a lot of beauty products and you may have seen some of my other reviews. What you will not see is a review for a product I do not think works well, or as stated.

I only take the time to blog about stuff that I think works well and this one does that.

The ingredients in the Algenist reconstructing serum, is newer and will help you get the best look for your face as you can with high concentration of the powerful patented ingredient Alguronic Acid, this advanced anti-aging serum minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines, while helping to restore skin density and elasticity. I used it for 10 days and saw a very nice improvement in my skin.

If you are looking for a serum that's easy to use and works well I hope you give it a try. I did a video review for it so you could see how well it did for me . Thanks for looking at my review.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice review. We are about the same age, and if it worked for you, it would probably work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a visible improvement in ten days?? That's pretty impressive! I have been wondering about serums (sera?!) for a while now. I'm not sure what they do differently from other creams, etc., but I'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete