Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boiron Oscillococcinum homeopathic remedy can help with flu symptoms review

I have been using Oscillococcinum homeopathic remedy to help ease the symptoms of colds and flu for a few years now and I can tell you that it can really help. Naturally Savvy and Boiron wanted me to do a review so they sent me a free package to try again and review.

If you are not familiar with Boiron than I can help by telling you that they make homeopathic remedies for lots of things like cold flu and cough. My mother and I love the Chestal Honey cough remedy, She will go to the ends of the earth to find it because it works best for her chronic cough and tastes great.

I have used the Oscillococcinum to greatly improve how I feel with a flu or bad cold. When I was married, My husband had a low thyroid so he was always getting flu's and colds, he even said the the Oscillococcinum made him feel much better and he is not a great believer in natural remedies. It works so well that he was actually asking me to go get more from the store ,that alone is a great testimonial .

In this coming school season its really good to have some Oscillococcinum around to help with these kinds of things because school season means cold and flu season.

Whats really nice about all Boiron products for children is they are natural and could never cause harm or side effects.You can be sure if your child has a flu or cold Boron Oscillococcinum homeopathic remedy, will help and not hurt . I really love all Boiron product and had the opportunity to try most of them a few years ago. I really am amazed how well they work. I hope you give them a try this cold and flu season. Thanks for reading my review.

you can find out more about Oscillococcinum and all the other great remedies that Boiron makes at this website. Boiron USA

Also for all kinds of ideas on how to find great natural products and info about how you can be more natural in your choices please visit Naturally Savvy website. Its so helpful and is loaded with fantastic info on the subject you can find them here

Naturally Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment