Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bubblews -get paid to post, comment, and like or dislike

Hi everyone I thought I would let you all know about Bubblews that I just joined it a get paid to post website.By the time I had finished with my profile , posted up one post and liked a few others I had 1.10 in my bank .

This sight works much like gather if you know about them. If not all you do is join up and start posting up reviews or anything else in a category you like. I am posting in beauty because I get to try so many beauty products but they have bunches of different categories to choose from.

So why not get paid a little extra for posting your thoughts. They pay by paypal or check. Its easy and fun and you can join up here . be sure to connect with me when you do and thanks for looking :) Bubblews

No comments:

Post a Comment