Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fysiko Lash growth serum 21 days in Review

I have been using The Fysiko Lash growth serum for 21 days now and thought I would give you all an update. I already see improvement in my lashes and they are longer and fuller as you can see from the photo.

The photos of my eye has no makeup on it and if you would like to see the before shot please check the before picture that was posted on may 7th. This is the new shot of my eye after using Fysiko for the 21 days.

Here is another shot from a different angle.

I also wanted to do a new video review for Fysiko just in case you missed the last one. I just did this one today.

You can find more info about Fysiko here at their web site. The Fysiko web site

I am trying this product for free through Influenster Vox and am so happy I was selected to try it!

Also you can check them out on facebook here Here is the Facebook page for Fysiko
#LongerLashes @InfluensterVox @FysikoLashes #gotitfree

1 comment: