Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Hair care review

A while ago I had gotten in one of those packet samples of this Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy shampoo and conditioner. I gave it a try not expecting to much from a trial. well I loved the way my hair came out so much I literally ran to the store and bought the full size.

I was a little surprised by the cost but after the trial I had to get it. I find that This stuff really works so much differently than most others that clam to do the same thing. I was so surprised that if I left my frizz prone wavy hair to dry naturally I was provided with some really cute curls and bounce and a whole lot of shine..

I had see the ads for this product in my magazines and thought it would be great if it works as well on my nasty hair. I was not sure it would but all you have to do is look at the video review to see just how nice it worked! I can have some bouncy curls that almost make me look like I got a perm. I really recommend it to anyone who has problems with there aging hair like I have.

I am 53 today and I will be buying and using Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy all the time now. Its the first shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair look nice and dose not strip the color. I have done some blog posts for some other shampoos that were for scalp conditioning and dry scalp but the problem with those is that if you want your hair color to remain nice, you just cant use them all the time they will dull and strip color from hair that's processed like mine.

I hope you get a chance to look at the video review because you will see the results and if you have seen other videos I made you will be able to see what a huge difference Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy makes. I have to admit that I never really thought that Pantene was right for me, I had used it before and was not really impressed but that was just a for normal hair Pantene . This age defy is leaps and bounds better than anything I have used so far and I have used some really pricey products.

As I said I did pay for these they cost 6.99 each at my Publix. HoweverI was also selected to do this years RSVP beauty bash from vocalpoint and they sent me a bunch of trial sized bottles to give away at my party so my friends can try it out. I am so happy this one is part of that RSVP because its a really fantastic new product that I want all my friends to experience. Please have a look at the video and let me know if you think it did a good job on my hair. and thanks for looking at my review :)

Here is the video review

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment