Monday, June 3, 2013

Humble Orthodoxy: Holding the Truth High Without Putting People Down review

I was able to review this nice little book through blogging for books.

Don't let its small size fool you its an awesome book on how to be more humble while not sacrificing you core beliefs. its hardcover so its built to last and fits really well in a handbag to take along.

I think this is one if the better book I have read about Humility and it would make for a fantastic gift.

Humble Orthodoxy: Holding the Truth High Without Putting People Down written by Joshua Harris really helps us dig deep into how we really want to treat people who may have different beliefs than we do, and how we can not fall into the trap of putting them down for it. I really liked this book it was easy to read and really made me think.

I think every Christian should read this book so we can find out how to hold on to the truth with out making others feel bad and not behaving like the pharisees in the past. Its a short read but gives you a lot of things to put into practice and think about. I hope you read it you can find it on amazon as well as at the store thanks for reading my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment