Thursday, June 27, 2013

MidNite herbal sleep supplement review

I got to try this product for helping you get to sleep through bzzagent. I have never heard of it before. I have lots of problem getting to sleep at night. MidNite herbal sleep supplement is really safe and not habit forming, it has nice ingredients in it which are

Melatonin 1.5 mg

Proprietary Blend: 22 mcg Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Lavender,

If you are looking for a sleep aid that does not make you groggy in the morning I hope you give this one a try.

One of the things I really like about is it does not have to much of the melatonin in it which can give you a headache if you take to much. There is just enough in here to help you sleep, But not to much that can give you a headache ,it a good balance , thanks for looking at my review .

I received a box of this product free to review but my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment