Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics review

These Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics were one of the few products I got to try in my Summer Voxbox from Influenster. they sent me the summer box free so I could make an informed review for this items in it.

I really like these hair ties they don't pull out my hair like the regular kind do and they are more comfortable to sleep on. These are softer and since I have to wear my hair up at night I was really impressed that they did not feel to uncomfortable in my hair as my regular bands do.

I also loved that they come in such nice colors and you get a bunch in a packet. These also look really good just wearing them on your wrist, so they are handy when you need to put up your hair. I did a video review to show you what I mean and just how nice they look.

I am so happy I got to try them because I was getting so sick of my hair ties pulling out my hair when I take it down in the morning. My hair can break easily and since I cant sleep well with all my longer hair on my neck I have to put it up because I really get hot at night.

The Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, really are a pleasure to wear . I hope you have a look at the video review below thanks for looking.@GoodyHair #Ouchless

No comments:

Post a Comment