Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Naturade All Natural Pea Protein 100% Vegan Formula Review

I was selected to try Naturade pea protein shakes through Tomoson and Naturade and the company sent me 3 packets to enjoy. What I really liked about it is its 100% vegan and is really easy to mix. you can ad this to water or your favorite juice to make a smoothly. I liked it with fresh squeezed orange juice. It tasted great and has so much great stuff in it that you will love what it does for you.

Naturade pea protein shakes are made with split peas so you can get all the benefits of a plant protein in a tasty shake. I got to try 3 packet samples but this product also comes in a multi serve container.

All you have to do is mix it into your favorite beverage and enjoy it. You will know that you are getting a full 40% of the daily recommended amount of Protein.

If you are looking for a great tasting vanilla shake that can offer you the healthy Protein you need than look no farther this one has it all .

The Naturade pea protein shake mixes very smooth and is not gritty or bland Its great in fruit juice because that will give it a nice kick and would be fantastic for the elderly or children who need to get more protein in there diets.

I know I like it, and would use it because I know how important Protein is to weight loss. Unlike some shakes this one only has 130 calories in it ,which is unlike the bottled kind you can get in the store. I got one of those a few days ago ad was surprised to see that it was over 200 calories.

You can be sure of quality with these shakes because it is formulated using only the highest quality pea protein isolate available. It is also 100% gluten-free, cholesterol-free, soy-free and dairy-free, so its really safe to drink. Here is a picture of the smoothly I made with the orange's I had this morning.

I love the way it mixes so easily and blends in well with any Juice you are wanting to use. I sure hope you give it a try its awesome . You can find more info about this and all Naturade products at the link below. Thanks for looking at my review.

Naturade web site

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment