Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution lipstick and Liners review

Welcome to my review for the stunning new Urban Decay Revolution lipstick and liners that I got to sample from Vogue Influencer network this week. I was sent a tube of the Lipstick in the color catfight and once Ozone liner which is clear and helps to keep lipstick from feathering and a liner in the color Jilted.

all together I think this is a fantastic way to keep lips looking pretty and colorful. I love Urban Decay products and these and a wonderful addition to the line. The Ozone clear lip pencil works to keep you lipstick and liner in place all day. The array of colors to choose from is staggering and you can find many attractive and sexy colors to choose from.

The way you get these awesome lips is to first use the clear pencil in Ozone to hold things in place and stop feathering. Than you color the lips in with the coordinating lip liner pencil and than put on the lipstick. it works really well to keep you lips looking so pretty for hours with really rich pigments that last and last.

This is the set I got to try

They also have a nice deal going on here is that info

I am sure you will just love this process and the many colors to choose from Thanks for reading my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment