Friday, August 30, 2013

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology by Ozeri

Welcome to my review for the truly awesome Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology. This fan has so many more features than you will find in most tower fans because it can be controlled by remote. Ozeri literally put the power in your hand by giving you this remote technology.

This is so wonderful because with my other fan I was constantly getting up and out of bed to adjust it, sometimes I get really hot or cold at night so it was a real pain to keep getting up and down to constantly adjust my old fan. Now with the Ozeri Fan I can stay in bed and just use the remote to adjust it in anyway I want .

This remote will control the speed, the mode, if you want it to Oscillate and has a timer so if I would like the fan to only run for a few hours you set it to stop by its self. You can set it to run for up to 12 hours and than it will automatically shut off, Or for as little as an hour and than it will shut off. All of this can be controlled by remote or on the actual fan in the control compartment.

The control compartment also has a space to set the remote into if you want to keep in safe when not in use. The features of this fan are Oscillating ,night time noise reduction, a feature to shut off the lights on the display. a temperature indicator so you always know the room temperature, Timer and mode choices.

The mode choice is very innovative as you can select the fan to blow in natural mode which will give you a blast of air and than gradually decrees that until its almost stooped and than the cycle starts again simulating a lovely natural window like breeze.

The night mode will let you take advantage of the noise reduction for sleeping.

This fan will be so helpful to you because of the many features that Ozeri has included for your comfort, I love all the features and really feel like I am totally in control of my environment.

Not only is the Ozeri Ultra 42 Fan the hardest working fan but it also looks good doing it, The front facing indicator panel makes it really easy to see the settings you have it on, and the current mode and room temperature, there is even a little fan blade icon and an Oscillating icon that tells you its working and just how its working at a glance. You can also see mode and speed settings each well lit and easy to see.

One of The very best things about this fan is its price, for all the features you are getting its available on amazon for 99.99, you really cant beat that its just the best fan I have ever had ! You know if its an Ozeri Product its not only state of the art but also very well made and dependable.

If you are in the market for a really great fan I hope you consider the Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology ether for yourself or for a gift this holiday season. You can find it on amazon here at this link.

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology

I think this fan would be such an welcome gift for any occasion. I did a video review demonstration for the Ozeri Fan and I sure hope you get a chance to look at it because I go through the many features it has and how easy it is to use. You can see my video review here or on my YouTube channel

I was sent a sample to try free to do this review but let me tell you my opinions are my own this is a fantastic fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment