Monday, August 19, 2013

Skin Actives Collagen Serum review

Welcome to my review for Skin Actives Collagen Serum. I got to try this through Tomoson 2 weeks ago and really like it. I can see its helping to firm up my face and keep it nourished and looking pretty. I am currently using it like a mask because I had some trouble with pilling if I used it along side my night cream.

What I do is take it out of the fridge as it needs to be kept cool, I apply it to my face after washing or exfoliating in a nice generous layer. I am applying this at night or in the morning if I'm not going out. I found it does work really well with a sunscreen and I do not have problems with it pilling when I put my coppertone sun block over top of it. I currently wear a sun block every day rain or shine because my skin is so fair and even going out to get the mail is damaging.

Its really good to use a Collagen Serum on your face for firmness and general health and I really like this one. I also want to let you know that Skin Actives makes a ton of products for just about any need you have and they are so reasonably priced. This bottle of Skin Actives Collagen Serum is only 14.99 so that's a real bargain for such a hard working product.

I hope you have a look at the website catalog of the many products they make, all of them are never tested on animals and are as pure as you can get. You can find treatments there for skin and hair so I hope you have a look at the extensive list of products at Skin actives here at this link. Skinactives web site

I also hope you have a look at the video review which is below this post. You can also find them on Facebook or follow on twitter. Thanks for having a look at my review.

Skinactives on Facebook

Skinactives on Twitter

Here is my Video review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment