Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky

Welcome to my book review ,I was able to read The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky through blogging for books and I am so happy I did.

I loved this book, it has everything I look for in Christian fiction. Its a really great story and you will not be able to put it down. I also really liked the setting and time period which is very similar to the era of Downton Abby. If you are a fan of that PPS TV show you would love this book. its well written and really gives you a feel of what it was like to live and work in a manor home in 1911.

The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky, is a great story it lets us see like as it was both upstairs and down from maids to masters is filled with really interesting characters, romance and Drama. This is the kind of story you will want to read over and over and literally beg Ms Turansky to write more like it.

The title of the book will tell you what to expect from the story so Ill not go into to that and just let you find out for yourself, Its a really wonderful christian fiction book that teaches us that God is in control of our lives and that we need not fear whats in front of us.

I really loved all the characters and all the imagery that I got from reading it it really takes you back in time in a way you will not forget. I hope you give it a try I will be looking forward to more book by Carrie Turansky, her style of writing is exactly what I look for in Christian fiction. Thanks for reading my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment