Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Evand'e facial care products review

Welcome to my review for Evand'e skin care. I was sent 3 of their awesome product to try and review. First I have to say that these products have a boatload of really greet ingredients for your skin in a more natural way. Evand'e uses natures own botanicals and extracts to make these not only good for your skin but they offer them at a really fantastic price.

My absolute favorite product in this line is the Evand'e alcohol free pore minimizing toner I love it because you can really smell the wonderful extracts in it and its just such a pleasure to use. It sprays on so its also easy to use. After washing your face all you do is spritz it on and leave it dry before putting on a day or night cream. This one works well to close pores, and I do have some larger pores especially around my nose.

This Evand'e toner has in it lemon,Bilberry and elder flower it dose not sting and smells like a rare perfume which is very calming and so pretty. This one is only 7.99 on the Evand'e website and is a really great deal for all you get.

The second one I want to talk about is the facial wash it really works hard to get off the makeup and leave your skin soft and ready for the toner. This one has in it Aloe, passion fruit and Amla it is soap free and provided toning and hydrating. I loved the feel of this one as I used it. this one is 9.99 and is a full 6.8 fl oz. This make this wash not only good for your skin but easy to afford in any budget.

The next is the face and neck oil free moisturizer. This one had so many wonderful things in it like almond, shea Butter, fig and Ginko. all of these make for a really nice moisturizer that blends in well and smells great. This one is only 9.99

All of these Evand'e products are a wonderful more natural way to care for your skin and they wont break the budget. You get a lot of product for the price and they are made with such care you just cant go wrong using them.

I have tried some more natural skin care before and the problem with them is they smell bad. What I love about Evand'e products is that they smell great and also work well so you can get the best of both worlds. You can find out more about them at this link Evande facial care web site

I have not been feeling myself for a few days yet I really wanted to show these off on video review so I did that in the video below so you could accurately see packaging and see how the toner sprays on. sorry about not appearing in the video but you all know what I look like anyway. I hope you have a look at it so you can see just how pretty a bottle these come in and they do look so nice on a vanity.

I received these 3 products free to try through tomoson and am so happy I did they are quality natural products that have nothing harmful or irritating in them and I'm sure would be be a great addition to your skincare routine. If you are looking for the more natural or if you would like to stay in budget in your skin care choices I know you will love these. I also think they would be exceptional for those with sensitive skin. Thank for looking at my review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment