Monday, October 7, 2013

A Plain Disappearance by Amanda Flower book review

I was able to read this book A Plain Disappearance by Amanda Flower through Handle bar and I was so happy I got selected to read it. I only read Christian Fiction or Amish fiction and mostly they are romances. I love a good mystery and its sometimes hard to find them in a christian setting. I really liked A Plain Disappearance it had the right amount of mystery yet kept true to christian values and was a very cozy read.

I had not read the other books in this series but I did not see that as a problem because its very stand alone. it recapped some of what happened in the other stores but not so much that a reader would become board if they read the first 2. I really like this is a series because I cant always read the first book or others so I was able to enjoy this story with out having read the first 2.

This is an Amish location mystery involving a woman who is not Amish but who lives in their community. A murder is discovered and Chloe must help the local law enforcement solve it before anyone else turns up murdered.

I really want to read the first two books that came before this one because I love Amanda's writing style and character development. Its a great book to read on a chilly fall night and I highly recommend her and an author.

If you like a good mystery but also want to keep your reading to a more Christian theme than this book is a great one to read . I do not like to give anything away especially in a mystery so you will have to just read it its very interesting.

Thanks for reading my review of A Plain Disappearance by Amanda Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment