Sunday, October 20, 2013

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees for Two

I was so happy when I was selected to tell you all about a brand new item available at your local Publix store and many other store . Old El Paso the makers of fine Mexican food that you know and love now has frozen meals for 2 . These frozen meals have everything you love about Old El Paso in an easy to fix microwaveable dinner.

Publix will be having these on sale soon so be sure to run out and get some for your family to enjoy. I got this campaign through myblogspark and general mills and they sent me a prize pack to try them out.

These come in many variety's and you are sure to find one you like with the many available. I think this is a great idea for busy family's who sometimes have to time to cook. Old El Paso makes these in dinners for 2 and even frozen bagged dinners that you can use as an edition to what you are already fixing.

As you can see from the photo above you have many to choose from and Publix would be the place to stock up on them because they will be on sale very soon. These make for an awesome dinner or maybe a snack that's easy to fix and is made with the same care we all know and love about the authentic flavor of Old El Paso.

So watch your sale papers and be ready to grab a few of these to have on hand. I really like the fact that they have chicken enchiladas, I love these but they are time consuming to fix. Now I can enjoy them with out all the fuss or muss in preparing them. These are a great idea for a day when its just not easy to fix a meal but you still want something tasty to eat. I hope you give these a try and I also hope you check them out on the Old El Paso web site so you can see the different kinds they make. You can find the info at this link

Old El Paso

You can also find them on facebook here

Old El Paso facebook

I am so excited about these and hope to make them a regular edition for meal planing. I was provided a prize pack from myblogspark and general mills in order to do this post. thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment