Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Premier Dead Sea Miracle Noir Mask Review

Welcome to my review for Premier Dead Sea Miracle Noir Mask. I was selected to try this Mask through Tomoson and Wow am I impressed. I have used many a Mask in my day being 53 and I can tell you that I have never used one like this before.

What makes Premier Miracle Noir Mask different is that first, the texture is a real joy to use because it offers a light scrubbing action as you smooth it in, This is a big deal to me because I like products that not only work to make your skin lovely but will also help to exfoliate it.

Their are so many things about Premier Dead Sea Miracle Noir Mask that will be different from any other mask you might have tried. What you do is put the Mask on in circular motion rubbing it lightly as you put it on . Than you leave it on for 5-10 mins . once its finished you get the clay square out of the top of the jar and use it to scrape off the black mask. It is truly amazing how this tool will get off every bit of the mask leaving behind a conditioning layer.

After you finish with that you than wash your face with a nice cleansing milk and its a lovely as it can be. all your pores will be closed, you face will look smoother and plumper it will looks soft and pretty and just fantastic. I was amazed at the difference in my skins appearance after using it.

You can use this Mask as part of your routine as long as you wait 60 hours between applications. This mask will continue to work during those hours even through your normal skincare routine.

I love everything about this mask and I have to say its the very best I have ever used. Its smells so nice and spa like and really works the way its supposed to. I did an extended video review for it because I did want to show you how to apply it and how to use the removal disk that comes with it.I hope you have a look at the video below.

This mask is hypoallergenic and suitable on all skin types. It was a pleasure to use and I really cant say enough about it as you will see in the video review. You can find out more about the Premier Dead Sea Miracle Noir Mask here at this link official USA website for Premier Dead Sea

Here are some of the social networks that you can check out for more info on Premier Dead sea Miracle Nior Mask and other product they make.

PremierDeadSeaOfficial Facebook page

Premier Dead Sea Twitter

Premier Dead Sea on Google +

Premier Dead Sea on Pinterest

Premier Dead Sea on Youtube

The price for the wonderful Premier Dead Sea Miracle Noir Mask is 250.00

Here is the video review I did for it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment