Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wantable subscription beauty box review

Welcome to my review for the wonderful Wantable subscription beauty box I got to try for fall. I have done a few posts for these kinds of boxes but what makes this one very different is that you get to choose the kinds of products you would use and they are full sized products.

All you have to do is take a survey and pick the kinds of make up you use. I do not like bright colors because at 53 I think they make me look older. I also like eye shadow in a matte finish as frosts or sparkles make my eyes look older as well. When I took the survey I told them this and I also was able to pick the exact kinds of eye liner I like and don't like and really narrow down what I would use.

For example, I love lipsticks but am not crazy about glosses, I have way to many glosses so I did not want that to be part of my package. I did not want anything but black and brown eye liner and I did not want nail polish. I was able to pick and chooses easily and my box came with only the kinds of product I would use.

This is way different than bot boxes where you get what you are given and most of them are trial sizes. I really love the comfort in knowing that I would not be sent something that would have to be put aside and not used. I think this make the wantable box a great value.

They also give you an actual invoice so you can see what the product costs in retail and how big a value you are getting. If you are thinking about subscribing to a subscription box I hope you give this one a try. because of the survey you will not be disappointed with the products they send.

I loved all the items I got and was so please with the selections they sent. I got to try this through Tomoson and am very happy I was selected because its a fantastic company. I did an extended video review for this box so you could see what I got and how some of the items look on me. The items I got were '

Girlactic Beauty eye shadow in sable

JAPONESQUE travel smudging brush

Cailyn Cosmetics eye liner in a brown color

29 cosmetics lipstick in lightly crushed

and a sample of silk'n beauty cream.

you can find out more about them here at this link Wantable box
Here is the video review I did for this box I hope you get a chance to look at it thanks for reading my review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment