Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cascadian Farms Health and wellness event at Publix

Welcome to my important info blog post about the really special Cascadian Farms Health and wellness event at Publix

Cascadian Farms as always put a lot of care into their products and they are always so tasty. They are also Organic since 1972. I was given a gift pack of the chewy chocolate chip granola bars ans the truly awesome Fruit and nut cereal. I also got a publix gift card to shop the sale.

I found that my Publix has both of these products on sale at 2 for 5.00

Since its a new year its a really great time to start thinking about heating healthy and Cascadian Farms can help you do this in a very tasty way. I really like the Fruit and nut cereal warmed up in the microwave its very good that way and makes this cereal very filling and also warming. The Fruit and nut Cereal is made with organic whole grain, crisp rice,raisins,sunflower seeds,almonds And Cranberries.

The sale is really nice and you can save a bunch on them here is a list.

Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola or Granola Bars, Assorted Varieties, 7.1 to 16 oz, 2/$5

-$0.75/1 any Cascadian Farm product

-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product, any - 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 3/29/2014)

-$0.85/1 Cascadian Farm Product

-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product, Any - Weight Watchers, November/December 2013 (exp 7/12/2014)

-$1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Bars, Granola, or Frozen Items 7.1 to 16 oz Healthy Savings Publix Coupon (exp 2/15)

-$0.50 Breakfast Cereal any brand 12 oz+ ibotta offer

Just $1.15 each after coupons + ibotta cash back with 12 oz+ cereal purchase

As you can see its a fantastic time to give healthy Cascadian Farms products a try. I did a short video to show you what the Granola bars are like, a lot of granola is to hard or stiff these are so nice as the video will show you.

First please keep in mind that the gift pack I received was from General mills and Plateful Co Op and Im very thankful to them for it.

1 comment:

  1. The chocolate chip sounds great to me. I really think my nephew would love these as well. I will give them a try

    ReplyDelete