Thursday, January 23, 2014

General Mills and Publx Breakfast Savings event

Welcome to my blog post about the really great General Mills and Publx Breakfast Savings event, which will give you a whole lot of savings on General Mills cereals that are heart healthy.

Since February is American heart month General mills is giving you a savings head start on some of their most popular heart healthy cereals. Soon you will find them on sale at your local Publix grocery store. The different kinds will be Raisin Nut Bran, Wheaties and Oatmeal Crisp almond.

I love the Raisin Nut Bran, I love those coated Raisin's they are so soft and tasty. I generally love general mills cereals because you will find you get great nutrition and flavor in each box. I also love shopping at Publix because they have a really complete selection of cereal and other items on my list.

I will have some sale dates below and also a video review of the different cereals in the sale. But for now I would like to ask you to comment and tell me what things you are doing to either become more healthy or how you take care of your heart.

February is a great time to start thinking about getting in better shape for spring and its always a great time to be concerned with your heart health.I am now trying to really eat more healthy I know you have heard me say that before but I use to still eat a lot of junk because I just can resist a doughnut. I am 53 and have to start to take better care of my heart and that's why this sale is going to be so great. I will not only get tasty cereal, but the kind that is good for me as well.

Through General Mills and Plateful co op I was given a lovely gift box with these cereals in it,Some other nice items for my kitchen and a gift card to shop the sale at Publix. I am so happy they picked me to do this project because it will give me a big jump on my goals for this new year. Here is the short video review I did for these and below that you will find the sale dates for your Publix breakfast of savings event. Thanks for reading I hope you stop at Publix through February and get in on these deals.

great savings during the week of January 23 rd through 30th -- current in-store savings include: 2/$5 on the following Big G cereals: Total® Raisin Bran 18.25oz, Whole Grain Total® 16oz, Basic 4® 16oz, Raisin Nut Bran 17.1oz, Oatmeal Crisp® Almond 17oz, Oatmeal Crisp® Raisin 18oz, Wheaties® 15.6oz. Offer available 1/23/14 – 1/30/14. Save $1 off any 2 General Mills cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment