Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MultiGrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch Cereal Review

Welcome to my review for the newest flavor of Cheerios. If you love Cheerios and dark chocolate you are going to be in for a treat. General Mills has created this new flavor and its just so good and different. You will not only be getting a new and tasty flavor but you will be getting a cereal in Multigrain which is so good for you.

I love it when new cereal flavors come out and was very excited to try these new Cheerios because I love chocolate and these really make breakfast as much as a treat as it is the most important meal of the day.

These new Cheerios are packed with flavor and are great to snack on as well as have for breakfast. I also have a few recipes that will go well with these.You can make snack bar from them that are so good.

General Mills always makes their cereals to be tasty and good for you and this one is my new favorite in the Cheerios line. I hope you give it a try soon and look out for sales because you can find some deals on General mills cereals going on now.

Be sure to visit General mills website for more info on this flavor and others that are new and so good.General Mills

I did a video review for this cereal and a few others that are new. That video can be seen in my other post about the 3 new flavors General Mills has out,so be sure and check it out so you can see packaging.

I was provided a sample box to try through General Mills and Plateful co op but my opinions are my own thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment