Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops. I have always loved these and did a review for them last year as well. I love them because they work and really taste great. I like this Honey flavor but they do come in other flavors. My mom for example licks the Licorice flavor and they also make a wild cherry.

I love the way these drops melt in your mouth and instantly coat you throat so you do not feel that dryness. I get this a lot with my allergies. Pine Bros softish throat drops were made in 1870 and always in america. They provide delicious soothing relief from minor throat irritations.

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops can be found in the area of stores or drug stores where they keep the cough drops we get ours at CVS or Walgreens and they are very easy to find.

These are also really safe to use because they have in them simple ingredients that will not harm you. They really help in the areas of dry throat or if you are going to be speaking for a while. If you have a sore throat from a cold they go a long way to keep your throat soothed. They are so tasty that it makes them a pleasure to use unlike some harsher throat drops that have other ingredients in them.

I hope you give them a try I love the take along pucks that fit nicely into a purse and have a lot in them. I always keep one of these pucks with me and keep the large bags in my night stand. Here is the short video review I did so you could see them up close and how they are packaged .I am also including the video review I did for them last year just in case you missed it. Thanks for reading and watching my reviews .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment