Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Italian Days event at Publix going on NOW

Welcome to my post about the awesome Italian days event at Publix . I look forward to this event every time Publix has it because you can really stock up on all kinds of things to make some wonderful Italian dinners. This event is going on now at Publix grocery stores so be on the look out for all the deals you can find on so many great items.

This is the time to stock up on pasta and olive oil and even soups! I really love the buy one get on on the olive oil because I use it in almost everything I cook to ad flavor and moisture to food. They are having buy one get one on so many family favorites you are sure to not only save a bunch but be able to fill your pantry with the top of the line Italian products. Don't forget to stock up on Progresso soups in the buy one get one deal.

You can see all the items on sale at this link

Italian Days event at Publix sale

You can also go to this web site for idea and recipes for making some great dinners with these sale items.

Recipe suggestions

I sure hope you take advantage of this really great sale! I was provided with a gift card to shop the sale and some really nice things for my kitchen from Plateful co op and general mills for creating this post but my opinions are my own. This sale is a really great way to get everything you could want to make some family favorites and save some money doing it. Publix Italian days events are really one sale you don't want to miss out on. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment